19 June 2011

Trust Quotes

  • "People ask me why it's so hard to trust people, and I ask them, why is it so hard to keep a promise."
  • "I'll start letting my guard down when people stop giving me reasons to keep it up. "
  • "I've learned the best way to prevent your heart from getting broken, is to act like you don't have one. "
  • "“Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” -Golda Meir, 4th Prime Minister of Israel
  • "Never trust sheep. " -Ryan Stiles

And my favourite one of all, of course by the great William Shakespeare:

  • "This above all, to thine own self be true." -Hamlet

A clever interpretation of the quote:
"It means to first know thyself, who you are, why you behave, act, speak and react in the way you do. Know all that lurks in your subconscious driving your will at times to your destruction. To know your own mind and conquer it with mastery of will is to be true to oneself without compromise or egotism."


No comments:

Post a Comment